Make Money Online

 

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Happy New Life – The Bloggers New Year Resolution

Happy New Life


Hello Everyone


Happy 1st January 2010, Happy New Decade, Happy New Life


Today’s post is a little shorter than you usually expect from me. Not exactly a New Year resolution – but you may just see some slightly shorter Blog Posts from me in 2010 – but hopefully none the less beneficial and impacting as you expand your blogging adventures online.


Thought For New Years Day:



Don’t Put Off Your Happy Life



Thoughts for 2010


1) Don’t live in the problem, live in the solution.


You probably heard that before – but have you acted on it before? If you saw some of the emails I get – from bright, intelligent people who it seems can only focus on how bad their work is, or their business is or even how bad their relationship is. If only they could turn the ‘problem’ on its head and focus on the SOLUTION.


“Problem’ is another word for OPPORTUNITY – lets focus on that in 2010


2) Live in the NOW – not in the past, not in the future.


Look I believe in being positive and all that and saying things like ‘This Time Next Year I will be a Millionaire’ is great – but only if you really are taking action right NOW to make it happen. You will have heard people say – Fake IT, To You Make It. Well the theory is good, but if it includes going out and getting in debt just so you can look like you have made it – don’t do it!


3) Understand Your Body Clock (Understand your moods)


As a successful blogger you do believe it or not become a sort of Agony Uncle to some people. One thing that comes up a lot is what hours do I work? How do I keep motivated? How do I relax?


Well, of course I could answer, and I often do – but really everyone’s MOODS do vary. Everyone has a better time of day to work than others. I mean, I can work late at night – often into the early hours, but really I rarely start work before 11am most days. That is because that is what works for me. At this time in my life it appears I am not a ‘morning person” – so why try and be a morning person if your ‘energy’ (moods, hormones, whatever) is not into working in the mornings? As a side note – this is much of an annoyance to my Father – as he is very much a Morning Person


Likewise I find that working solid in 90 mins – 2 hr chunks works well for me – then have a brief rest during the day – but if I am working late evenings, I can go on for several hours no problem.


What I am saying – is recognize your “Moods” – work with your “Moods” – not against them


This is a deep subject and I could go on and on, but hopefully you get the point. Work with your MOODS, Don’t live in the problem and Live in the NOW.


I love being a Blogger, I love working the hours I do and I love the Internet Lifestyle of being able to travel and not being tied to an Office Desk.


What do you like about being a Blogger and what are your New Year Resolutions? I would love to hear them in the comments below.


Very Best Wishes for 2010 and a Happy New Life


Michael



PS: You have done what you could — some blunders and absurdities have crept in. Forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense ~ Emerson

0 comments:

Post a Comment