Make Money Online

 

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Brian Moran – Why Get 10k Fans Is Successful

How Brian Moran Started Making Money With Facebook Ads


I got started in August 2009 when I created Train Baseball. I played college baseball and wanted to use my success in college to help young players, parents, and coaches. After using Facebook to get Train Baseball off the ground, I decided to start Get 10,000 Fans.


Now, both of those sites are booming, and earning far more than I make in my full-time job. Yes, I should have quit a long time ago, but I wanted to give it a year before I left my job, especially after getting married in 2010, I have a wife to take care of. :)


I anticipate leaving my job in 2011 and working on my businesses full-time.


Currently, I’m working about 20 hours per week on both businesses, combined.


After starting Get 10,000 Fans, it took me only 2 months to replace my income from my full-time job. In just 8 months, I’ve been able to reach over 30,000 people using Facebook alone.


Useful Info Box:


Book Your Currently Reading?


Kickass Copywriting Secrets – John Carlton


Best Business Purchase?


MacBook Pro + iPhone. Facebook Ads. Hiring my brother full-time as soon as he graduated college.


Favourite Business Resource?


OptimizePress because it saves me so much time and money and makes me look like an awesome designer.


Biggest Inspiration?


My dad is really who got me started. He engrained in me the desire to never work for anyone except myself, and I can confidently say, at 24 years old, I will never again take orders from someone else.


Favourite Business Website?


AllFacebook.com


1. What gave you the idea for your business and what motivated you to apply yourself and get it done.


When facebook started really working for Train Baseball, I was showing a mentor of mine everything I was doing and he encouraged me to start a new website based on what I learned. I saw an opening in the market and knew Facebook was a hot topic. The instant results are what kept me working hard at it.


2. Comparing your business from back then to now, what has been the main thing that allowed you to expand your business?


Investing my profits back into my business. I used the income I generated to purchase more advertising, buy more traffic, buy the tools I needed to save more time, hired freelancers to get things done faster, and purchased licenses of products I could sell to generate more customers.


3. Whats the most profitable aspect of your online business, why do you think this is and how can others apply this to what they are doing.


Using Facebook Ads. The amount of leads and new customers that FB Ads brings in keeps my entire business running without me.


4. How Do You Work:


I get home from work around 3pm, hang out with my wife, then check email before dinner and get a few things done. Then I’ll work from 6:00-8:00pm on creating products, networking, etc. I focus only on the things that will bring in money that day or the next so I don’t get distracted or off track.


5. When did you realize you were successful/made it.


After my first product launch in February 2011. I was sitting at work running the launch and before I left for the day, I had made more than my yearly salary. The feeling was something I can barely describe. I knew I had a lot of work to do, but knowing that I had done the work myself and seeing paid off was an awesome feeling.


6. Looking back, what could you of done sooner to of got to that point quicker.


Taken the first action. I had the idea months before I started.


Brian with friends in Spain: Myself, James Dyson, Brian Moran, Aimee Moran & Clement Yeung


7. What should other Internet entrepreneurs reading this be focusing on to expand their own Internet business.


Learn as fast as you can. Study everything. Find someone doing what you want to do, and introduce yourself. Ask them questions. Learn from them. If they are where you want to be, they can help you get there.


8. What do you consider the main differences between those people who have been successful in your industry and those who have failed?


The successful ones don’t get distracted and they know what works They don’t chase after endless opportunities looking for the next dollar. They create valueable products and unrefusable offers.


Want to find out more about how Brian makes money from Facebook? Visit his Fan Page Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment